Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help finding Contact Management software

Help finding Contact Management software

timc562001@yahoo.com

Hello All,

I have been searching the web for 3 weeks looking for Contact
Management Software that has it's own email client. One that does not
use Outlook. Can anyone direct me to a news group that might contain
the information?

TIA,
Tim

pcbutts1

> Hello All, I have been searching the web for 3 weeks looking for Contact
> Management Software that has it's own email client.

It's like an act of treachery.

> One that does not use Outlook.

Not my dog.

> Can anyone direct me to a news group that might contain the information?

You should read, 'Self-Reliance' by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

> TIA, Tim.

Get ****ed in advance.

Louis M. Mandela

I have been using "Goldmine" for years. "Act" also is an excellent
contact manager.

You can't lose with either one.

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:51:03 -0600, pcbutts1
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hello All, I have been searching the web for 3 weeks looking for Contact
>> Management Software that has it's own email client.

>It's like an act of treachery.
>
>> One that does not use Outlook.

>Not my dog.
>
>> Can anyone direct me to a news group that might contain the information?

>You should read, 'Self-Reliance' by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
>
>> TIA, Tim.

>Get ****ed in advance.

Applebees allows White Nationalists to terrorize African Americans,
their friends and families, and they refuse to pay damages to make
amends for the physical and psychological destruction that this home
grown terrorism causes in their restaurants.

From A wise non-biased Ultra Conservative Black Republican who hasn't lost his mind and
his ability to reason and think clearly about what is right for
America, and what is wrong.

White Supremacy is a Polar Bear from Hell
That eats away at African Americans intestines
Every waking moment of their lives
To remind them that the big lie about their being inferior to "whites"
Is accepted as Gospel truth by MOST of the Hellhound
white society that is destroying them.

Clyde

http://www.telebay.com/7777