Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > robbie cousin autos garage

robbie cousin autos garage

George Evans

Hello Erich! I ;m ready to set your mission accomplise by asking send the
528i BMW and the 320i to me including your BENZ C180 for the people still
waiting for the outcome of the business. And will never disappoint you. Also
let me know the conditions and terms on that partnership.Thanks for your
patience.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"George Evans" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Hello Erich! I ;m ready to set your mission accomplise by asking send the
|>528i BMW and the 320i to me including your BENZ C180 for the people still
|>waiting for the outcome of the business. And will never disappoint you. Also
|>let me know the conditions and terms on that partnership.Thanks for your
|>patience.

Can't write, post or make much sense, must be the manager.

--
Pulp Fiction in 30 seconds with bunnies.
http://www.angryalien.com/0605/pulpfictionbuns.asp

Blinky the Shark

George Evans wrote:

> Hello Erich! I ;m ready to set your mission accomplise by asking send
> the 528i BMW and the 320i to me including your BENZ C180 for the
> people still waiting for the outcome of the business. And will never
> disappoint you. Also let me know the conditions and terms on that
> partnership.Thanks for your patience.

Hello Dufus! Sorry. I sold those cars the other day. And, actually,
you've already disappointed me.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263