Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Difference between Internet Explorer versions

Difference between Internet Explorer versions

Lando Chez

Hi

Where can I read more info about the difference between IE
6.0.28 and IE 6.0.29? I cannot find anything on microsoft sites that
has an overview per IE version. I need to know this because I am
building a website which turns out to show differently in both
versions.

Regards

samuel

"Lando Chez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> Hi
>

> Where can I read more info about the difference between IE
> 6.0.28 and IE 6.0.29? I cannot find anything on microsoft
> sites that has an overview per IE version. I need to know this
> because I am building a website which turns out to show
> differently in both versions.
>

> Regards

internet explorer news group might help

Top (retired)

"Lando Chez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> Hi
>

> Where can I read more info about the difference between IE
> 6.0.28 and IE 6.0.29? I cannot find anything on microsoft sites that
> has an overview per IE version. I need to know this because I am
> building a website which turns out to show differently in both
> versions.
>

> Regards

Have you tried this group?

microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser

Ed

--
Freedom is never free....