Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A new way to power our homes?

A new way to power our homes?

FML

Render Me

I'm in luck then.

"FML" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.wired.com/news/planet/0,2782,68127,00.html

Gort

FML wrote:
> http://www.wired.com/news/planet/0,2782,68127,00.html

Sounds like a crappy idea to me.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Voltardo

FML wrote:

> http://www.wired.com/news/planet/0,2782,68127,00.html

Gives a whole new meaning to "lighting farts."

Top (retired)

FML <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:waednX9kd6_hWkffRVn-

> http://www.wired.com/news/planet/0,2782,68127,00.html

I have some friends that should really be saving some money then
because they are certainly full of it. Matter of fact there are some
people in this group that should be able to save a lot.

Ed

--
Freedom is never free....