Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Real player

Real player

Grace

Does anyone know the latest version of Real Player that is free?

Thanks,
Grace

Andrew

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:17:02 +0800, "Grace" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Does anyone know the latest version of Real Player that is free?
>
>Thanks,
>Grace

yeah.. i know who...try .google..
" real player free download"

Old Gringo

http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=rnwk

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

bohr@sasktel.net

There is also a freeware alternative to viewing realplayer files. Just
in case people don't want all that extra realplayer junk.

Joel Rubin

wrote:

>Does anyone know the latest version of Real Player that is free?

I have 10.5 build 6.0.12.1235 and it's new enough that when I check
for upgrade it gives me a list of things like plugins, codecs, et alia
but no new RP version.

Old Gringo

> There is also a freeware alternative to viewing realplayer files. Just
> in case people don't want all that extra realplayer junk.
>
> http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4094

Thanks for the link. I just made the change.

--

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> There is also a freeware alternative to viewing realplayer files. Just
> in case people don't want all that extra realplayer junk.
>
> http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4094

Back to the Real Thing, the alternative caused FireFox to crash and
send a report.