Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome

Render Me

Hi
I have planted watermelon seeds,and they grew fine. I have planted birdseed
to no avail, can you help, and thanks in advance.

"nevillenevillesonsnr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:42d8d0b7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> To my support helpdesk experience.We expect to be able to give free advice
> here, for a limited timeslot, on a first come first served basis.
> Any requests?
> Feel free and fire away.

Top (retired)

wrote in news:42d8d0b7$(E-Mail Removed):

> To my support helpdesk experience.We expect to be able to give
> free advice here, for a limited timeslot, on a first come first
> served basis. Any requests?
> Feel free and fire away.

What is the freshest fish today?

Thanks, I'm having guests over and want to impress them.

Ed

--
Freedom is never free....

Seatoller

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:03:54 +0000, Synapse Syndrome wrote:

Idiot.

Synapse Syndrome

"Seatoller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:03:54 +0000, Synapse Syndrome wrote:
>
> Idiot.

You better watch who you call an idiot monkeyboy.

ss.

Synapse Syndrome

"Top (retired)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "nevillenevillesonsnr" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in news:42d8d0b7$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> To my support helpdesk experience.We expect to be able to give
>> free advice here, for a limited timeslot, on a first come first
>> served basis. Any requests?
>> Feel free and fire away.
>>

> What is the freshest fish today?
>
> Thanks, I'm having guests over and want to impress them.

Impress and delight them with some cuntfish.

ss.