Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Messages Download Delay:

Messages Download Delay:

x@y

Hello Everyone,

I used to be able to read messages posted an hour or
two earlier, today for example it is past 8:25 pm, and
last message I can read, was posted @ 3:26 am.
And this is for the day, no matter how many times I try.
It has been this way for about 6 weeks now.
Is this normal lately?? Or it is just me.

I use W. XP home Ed., OE 6. IE, on dial up internet Service.
If everything works as today I should be able to read this post
in app.. 24 hours.

Thanks for any Helpful suggestions

An almost semi-professional Poster

Old Gringo

x@y wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I used to be able to read messages posted an hour or
> two earlier, today for example it is past 8:25 pm, and
> last message I can read, was posted @ 3:26 am.
> And this is for the day, no matter how many times I try.
> It has been this way for about 6 weeks now.
> Is this normal lately?? Or it is just me.
>
> I use W. XP home Ed., OE 6. IE, on dial up internet Service.
> If everything works as today I should be able to read this post
> in app.. 24 hours.
>
> Thanks for any Helpful suggestions
>

> An almost semi-professional Poster

Thursday, July 14, 2005 20:50:33
received at 8:29 PM
You seem to be getting out ok, Might check with your ISP.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

x@y

Thank You Gringo, I will contact my ISP x@y

> Old Gringo George
> Magic Weaver Of Life
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

Old Gringo

x@y wrote:

> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>> x@y wrote:
>>

>>> Hello Everyone,
>>>
>>> I used to be able to read messages posted an hour or
>>> two earlier, today for example it is past 8:25 pm, and
>>> last message I can read, was posted @ 3:26 am.
>>> And this is for the day, no matter how many times I try.
>>> It has been this way for about 6 weeks now.
>>> Is this normal lately?? Or it is just me.
>>>
>>> I use W. XP home Ed., OE 6. IE, on dial up internet Service.
>>> If everything works as today I should be able to read this post
>>> in app.. 24 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks for any Helpful suggestions
>>>

>>> An almost semi-professional Poster

>> Thursday, July 14, 2005 20:50:33
>> received at 8:29 PM
>> You seem to be getting out ok, Might check with your ISP.

> Thank You Gringo, I will contact my ISP x@y
>
>> Old Gringo George
>> Magic Weaver Of Life
>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest