Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re:OJ needs help with Knoppix

Re:OJ needs help with Knoppix

old jon

I`ve d\loaded Knoppix, made the CD, booted up and all seems to works. So I
must be a
linux user now. <g>. Can anyone tell me how to set up my Soundblaster
platinum, `cos I`m darned if I can get it to work Any help appreciated.
best wishes..OJ

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

old jon wrote:
> I`ve d\loaded Knoppix, made the CD, booted up and all seems to works. So I
> must be a
> linux user now. <g>. Can anyone tell me how to set up my Soundblaster
> platinum, `cos I`m darned if I can get it to work Any help appreciated.
> best wishes..OJ

Seeing as how "7" replies to every request for help with "Use Knoppix" I
thought he'd reply by now.

why?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 02:57:28 -0400, Rgr wrote:

>old jon wrote:
>> I`ve d\loaded Knoppix, made the CD, booted up and all seems to works. So I
>> must be a
>> linux user now. <g>. Can anyone tell me how to set up my Soundblaster
>> platinum, `cos I`m darned if I can get it to work Any help appreciated.
>> best wishes..OJ

>Seeing as how "7" replies to every request for help with "Use Knoppix" I
>thought he'd reply by now.

"7" did, the OP repeated post the next day.

Me

How do you hover help like at knoppix.org? Thierry Lam HTML 1 08-09-2007 03:02 PM
Help with Knoppix formatting a laptop drive. ~misfit~ NZ Computing 15 09-19-2006 06:02 AM
Knoppix Help old jon Computer Support 6 07-15-2005 10:28 PM
Need help burning Knoppix ISO M.L. Computer Support 6 12-14-2004 03:24 AM
mosix knoppix and JBoss Fred LaBar Java 0 07-14-2004 07:31 PM

Advertisments