Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Greenzap is finally live and giving away $25 for new users

Greenzap is finally live and giving away $25 for new users

Andre Brown

Hey just wanted to point out that Grenzap (the online payment site that
claims they will beat Paypal) is finally LIVE and is giving away 25.00
for every new user that joins up! Signing up is free but you have to join thru
someone who already is a member. Just click on my link below if you
want to join. This is not spam I just wanted to let the guys know
here on the group that they are now accepting new members. Check them
out as there is no obligation or cost.

PEACE!-Andre

http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=25clams

Toolman Tim

Die, pukeface!

"Andre Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newstXAe.27670$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey just wanted to point out that Grenzap (the online payment site that
> claims they will beat Paypal) is finally LIVE and is giving away 25.00
> for every new user that joins up! Signing up is free but you have to join
> thru
> someone who already is a member. Just click on my link below if you
> want to join. This is not spam I just wanted to let the guys know
> here on the group that they are now accepting new members. Check them
> out as there is no obligation or cost.
>
> PEACE!-Andre
>
> http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=25clams

Sly

greenzap is a total scam, i signed up months ago and had over 100 cash and
75 webcash, now after they "calculated" earnings, i have 0 cash and 15
webcash, scam scam scam
"Andre Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newstXAe.27670$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey just wanted to point out that Grenzap (the online payment site that
> claims they will beat Paypal) is finally LIVE and is giving away 25.00
> for every new user that joins up! Signing up is free but you have to join

thru
> someone who already is a member. Just click on my link below if you
> want to join. This is not spam I just wanted to let the guys know
> here on the group that they are now accepting new members. Check them
> out as there is no obligation or cost.
>
> PEACE!-Andre
>
> http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=25clams

Toolman Tim

Another happy customer, eh? I was skeptical about Paypal at first too.
Fortunately it turned out to be fairly well handled. But this one scares
me...

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>greenzap is a total scam, i signed up months ago and had over 100 cash and
|>75 webcash, now after they "calculated" earnings, i have 0 cash and 15
|>webcash, scam scam scam

You've got to read the fine print, it's a pyramid Scam
http://www.greenzap.com/rewardz.asp

And the little I read you'll never get anything but webcash, as it's
spent on their products.

--
Flying dog
http://mediafetcher.com/?p=122&page=2

pcbutts1

Sucker.

"Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> greenzap is a total scam, i signed up months ago and had over 100 cash and
> 75 webcash, now after they "calculated" earnings, i have 0 cash and 15
> webcash, scam scam scam
> "Andre Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newstXAe.27670$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hey just wanted to point out that Grenzap (the online payment site that
>> claims they will beat Paypal) is finally LIVE and is giving away 25.00
>> for every new user that joins up! Signing up is free but you have to join

> thru
>> someone who already is a member. Just click on my link below if you
>> want to join. This is not spam I just wanted to let the guys know
>> here on the group that they are now accepting new members. Check them
>> out as there is no obligation or cost.
>>
>> PEACE!-Andre
>>
>> http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=25clams

Sly

also, wheres the $25.00 cash/check i was supposed to recieve on
signup.......scam
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> |>greenzap is a total scam, i signed up months ago and had over 100 cash

and
> |>75 webcash, now after they "calculated" earnings, i have 0 cash and 15
> |>webcash, scam scam scam
>
> You've got to read the fine print, it's a pyramid Scam
> http://www.greenzap.com/rewardz.asp
>
> And the little I read you'll never get anything but webcash, as it's
> spent on their products.
>

> |>"Andre Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> |>newstXAe.27670$(E-Mail Removed)...

that

join
> |>thru

> --
> Flying dog
> http://mediafetcher.com/?p=122&page=2

Sly

not really a sucker as im not out anythingt, signup was free and i was
always skepticle

news:UkZAe.1580$_%(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Sucker.

> "Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > greenzap is a total scam, i signed up months ago and had over 100 cash

and
> > 75 webcash, now after they "calculated" earnings, i have 0 cash and 15
> > webcash, scam scam scam
> > "Andre Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > newstXAe.27670$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Hey just wanted to point out that Grenzap (the online payment site that
> >> claims they will beat Paypal) is finally LIVE and is giving away 25.00
> >> for every new user that joins up! Signing up is free but you have to

join
> > thru
> >> someone who already is a member. Just click on my link below if you
> >> want to join. This is not spam I just wanted to let the guys know
> >> here on the group that they are now accepting new members. Check them
> >> out as there is no obligation or cost.
> >>
> >> PEACE!-Andre
> >>
> >> http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=25clams

B0B

It appears that you've violated your user agreement.

Spam Policy. GreenZap's Anti-Spam Policy is intended to protect our Users,
the Internet, and us. Please read our complete Anti-Spam Policy. In summary,
you agree not to use email addresses of GreenZap customers to send
unsolicited email. You agree not to use unsolicited email, usenet, message
board postings, or similar methods of mass messaging to gather referral
rewards. If you are found to be spamming, GreenZap will immediately and
permanently terminate your account. In addition, you may be subject to state
and federal penalties and other legal consequences under applicable law if
you send unsolicited email.

"Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>also, wheres the $25.00 cash/check i was supposed to recieve on
|>signup.......scam

Read it again:
"Open up a GreenZap account using a friend's ZapID and receive $25
WebCash in your account just for signing up. As a GreenZapper, you
will be rewarded with $5 WebCash for personally referring other
GreenZappers!"

It's webcash, not money, real money is never mention's only a $ symbol
- of course it's a scam. And they even screw'd you out of 10 of them.

It's a scam that hasn't taken off yet - you can only purchase their
items with their "webcash" but they have no items to offer yet
-coming soon-
http://www.greenzap.com/greenzap-storez.asp