Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > point to point protocol

point to point protocol

Gopi

Hello Everyone,
I am doing some programing in VHDL. I want to write a VHDL program
that accept ethernet frame and convert it to PPP frame (point to
point
protocol). Does anyone have any indea regarding this topic or related
programmes or sites that can help me.
thanks...
Gopi

Mike Treseler

Gopi wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> I am doing some programing in VHDL. I want to write a VHDL program
> that accept ethernet frame and convert it to PPP frame (point to
> point

Did you happen to read the replies
when you asked this question
a month ago?