Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > recent documents

recent documents

PSitsMagic

I used to have a link to my recent documents in the start menu but it seems
to have dissappeared.....can anyone tell me how to get them back

thanks

Toolman Tim

"PSitsMagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsz_ze.116972$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
>I used to have a link to my recent documents in the start menu but it seems
>to have dissappeared.....can anyone tell me how to get them back
>
> thanks

In XP, right click on the taskbar, select "properties". Click on Start Menu
tab. Click on "Customize" (next to Start menu halfway down). Click on
Advanced tab. Recent documents is at the bottom. Turn it on there.

PSitsMagic

cheers for that, id already been there but i didnt see it staring at me!!!

thanx again

news:yC_ze.2422$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "PSitsMagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsz_ze.116972$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
>>I used to have a link to my recent documents in the start menu but it
>>seems to have dissappeared.....can anyone tell me how to get them back
>>
>> thanks

> In XP, right click on the taskbar, select "properties". Click on Start
> Menu tab. Click on "Customize" (next to Start menu halfway down). Click on
> Advanced tab. Recent documents is at the bottom. Turn it on there.

Toolman Tim

You're welcome! It is easy to overlook the obvious - I've done it myself ;o)

"PSitsMagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:r4%ze.117088$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> cheers for that, id already been there but i didnt see it staring at me!!!
>
> thanx again

> news:yC_ze.2422$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "PSitsMagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> newsz_ze.116972$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
>>>I used to have a link to my recent documents in the start menu but it
>>>seems to have dissappeared.....can anyone tell me how to get them back
>>>
>>> thanks

>> In XP, right click on the taskbar, select "properties". Click on Start
>> Menu tab. Click on "Customize" (next to Start menu halfway down). Click
>> on Advanced tab. Recent documents is at the bottom. Turn it on there.

Xp - Deleting Recent documents list? Ian H Computer Support 5 06-07-2004 07:43 PM
recent documents viv Computer Support 6 06-07-2004 04:32 PM
my recent documents mark Computer Support 9 05-14-2004 05:43 PM
Maximum recent Documents in Win 2000 Alpine Dragon Computer Support 3 01-03-2004 10:56 PM
My recent documents in WinXP TM Computer Support 4 11-30-2003 06:12 PM

Advertisments