Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > edonkey

edonkey

ann harkin

Im downloading files from eDonkey,but now as there downloaded they wont play
its showing as up completing and not going no further

unwashed

"ann harkin" <ann.EDITED3@ntlEDITEDcom> wrote in message
news:nVYze.3350$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Im downloading files from eDonkey,but now as there downloaded they wont
> play
> its showing as up completing and not going no further

You probably were on the trial period, they now want their 20 bucks!
Pay up or you won't get the porn you want to download.
One quick point, but as you will have noted Ann H, you were dopey
enough to post to usenet with your default email addy for all
to see, and for "bots" to scrape up and spam to..................
I've edited out your email addy from this post, but doubtful that will
save you from an inbox that will be swamped with spam?

Joel Rubin

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:55:11 +0000 (UTC), "unwashed"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"ann harkin" <ann.EDITED3@ntlEDITEDcom> wrote in message
>news:nVYze.3350$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Im downloading files from eDonkey,but now as there downloaded they wont
>> play
>> its showing as up completing and not going no further
>>

>You probably were on the trial period, they now want their 20 bucks!
>Pay up or you won't get the porn you want to download.
>One quick point, but as you will have noted Ann H, you were dopey
>enough to post to usenet with your default email addy for all
>to see, and for "bots" to scrape up and spam to..................
>I've edited out your email addy from this post, but doubtful that will
>save you from an inbox that will be swamped with spam?

There's Emule which is open source freeware. Not that they wouldn't
accept a contribution.

http://www.emule-project.net

Edonkey Yvon Deguire Computer Support 1 09-15-2006 04:27 PM
Correct port for emule / edonkey on Xtra broadband? Alan Parker NZ Computing 2 12-12-2004 10:35 PM
Netgear DG814 Router & eDonkey BIGEYE Computer Support 8 11-08-2004 11:19 PM
Edonkey or Overnet Yvon Deguire Computer Support 2 11-08-2004 08:59 PM
What if no firewall when using eDonkey or Kazaa? Piotr Makley Computer Security 14 05-19-2004 05:26 PM

Advertisments