Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hello and good morning

Hello and good morning

nevillenevilleson

You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in computing
I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to post on a more
regular basis.
Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in computing
> I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to post on a more
> regular basis.
> Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
> persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

An explaination of how you resolved your problem would help.
You might have the problem again and forget how you got sorted.

unwashed

"nevillenevilleson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42cf9cd9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in
> computing I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to
> post on a more regular basis.
> Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
> persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

I always had faith in you.

nevillenevilleson

I dont think that will be necessary Brian. If I told you how I did it and
then forgot how in the future and then asked you to remind me, you wouldnt.
I have written it down and put it in a safe place.
"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:syNze.24310$(E-Mail Removed)...
> nevillenevilleson wrote:
>> You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in
>> computing I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to
>> post on a more regular basis.
>> Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
>> persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.
>>

> An explaination of how you resolved your problem would help.
> You might have the problem again and forget how you got sorted.

tethank you norwich union for the way you dealt with my claimtd@hotmail.com

but dont forget that not all problems can be sorted without the computer
being in front of the person/s trying to sort it out..
as for you not getting the answer to your problem,, well we do not owe u or
anyone a favor or debt.
we try to help out of our own good will. if we do not understand the
problem fully or the info we get on the problem is not informative anough,
then we do not always try to help as we do not understand the full problem

news:42cfaac3$(E-Mail Removed)...

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> I dont think that will be necessary Brian. If I told you how I did it and
> then forgot how in the future and then asked you to remind me, you wouldnt.

Sure I would.

> I have written it down and put it in a safe place.
> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:syNze.24310$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>nevillenevilleson wrote:
>>
>>>You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in
>>>computing I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to
>>>post on a more regular basis.
>>>Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
>>>persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.
>>>

>>An explaination of how you resolved your problem would help.
>>You might have the problem again and forget how you got sorted.

Old Gringo

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in computing
> I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to post on a more
> regular basis.
> Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
> persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

Congratulations, hoping all is well with you and yours. Good Luck.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

nevillenevilleson

Im fine thanks OG, I know some people in London, it was a really worrying
time but at least they are ok.

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news6Qze.3578$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> nevillenevilleson wrote:
>> You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in
>> computing I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to
>> post on a more regular basis.
>> Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
>> persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

> Congratulations, hoping all is well with you and yours. Good Luck.
>

> --
> Old Gringo George
> Magic Weaver Of Life
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

nevillenevilleson

No, you wouldnt.

news:FROze.4751$(E-Mail Removed)...

nevillenevilleson wrote:
> Im fine thanks OG, I know some people in London, it was a really worrying
> time but at least they are ok.

Glad all is well. What must we do to better the world?