Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DvD Shrink

DvD Shrink

I am sorry if this has been posted but I couldnt find my answer. I have dvd
shrink and i was wondering if it must encode twice? If not how can i change
it.
thanks

Ionizer

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news62ze.58244$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>I am sorry if this has been posted but I couldnt find my answer. I have
>dvd
> shrink and i was wondering if it must encode twice? If not how can i
> change
> it.
> thanks

Have a look at this detailed, step-by-step DVD Shrink guide:
http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/...?article_id=23 It
explains all of the settings and options.

HTH,
Ian.

"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news62ze.58244$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >I am sorry if this has been posted but I couldnt find my answer. I have
> >dvd
> > shrink and i was wondering if it must encode twice? If not how can i
> > change
> > it.
> > thanks

> Have a look at this detailed, step-by-step DVD Shrink guide:
> http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/...?article_id=23 It
> explains all of the settings and options.
>
> HTH,
> Ian.
>
> Thank you very much Ian.

michael

have you tryed useing dvd decrypter if you got a movie that dvd shrink
will not copy then you need to use the decypter first decrypt it to your
hard drive then you go to the open files and look where you saved the
decrypted files and back them up to your dvd if all else fails go back to
dvd shrink home page and read directions it helps to re read them