Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't listen ~8.5 MB to 10 MB MP3 audio files

Can't listen ~8.5 MB to 10 MB MP3 audio files

Thaqalain

While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere with I am
unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files listenable while my
MP3 is out of Computer.

Evan Platt

On 4 Jul 2005 02:37:19 -0700, "Thaqalain" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
>files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere with I am
>unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files listenable while my
>MP3 is out of Computer.

Huh?

Toolman Tim

"Thaqalain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
> files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere with I am
> unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files listenable while my
> MP3 is out of Computer.

What kind of MP3 play do you have? What software are you using on the PC?
Have you searched the help file of your software for information on
downloading MP3s to your partictular player?

The Old Sourdough

Toolman Tim gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "Thaqalain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
>> files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere
>> with I am unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files
>> listenable while my MP3 is out of Computer.
>>

> What kind of MP3 play do you have? What software are you using on
> the PC? Have you searched the help file of your software for
> information on downloading MP3s to your partictular player?

Help file? Whuzzat?

--

The Old Sourdough
In the future, everyone will speak one language,

Thaqalain

Digital MP3 Player/Voice Recorder ENOX,Model No. EVR-FX55(128MB),ENOX
INC., http://www.enox.co.kr
I listen these files via Realone Player while MP3 connected to Computer.

Toolman Tim

"Thaqalain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Digital MP3 Player/Voice Recorder ENOX,Model No. EVR-FX55(128MB),ENOX
> INC., http://www.enox.co.kr
> I listen these files via Realone Player while MP3 connected to Computer.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I had to go to Mom's house to fix
some leaky plumbing. I hate plumbing <grin>!

Okay, so it is USB and you're using Real Player. Did you use Real Player to
transfer the data (MP3) files to the Enox player? Or is Real player actually
playing the originals on your computer's hard drive? In other words, does
Real Player still show/play your music when the Enox is disconnected?

Boy - I just downloaded the manual for that thing, and the English is awful!

Basically, are you following the upload instructions on page 35? You need to
use the device as if it were a floppy disk or external drive or memory
stick. When you open the folders (in My Computer) of the Enox, do they show
files in the music folder? Do they have the correct file names (ending in
WMA or MP3)? Do those files also show on the Enox player when you are in the
music menus?

I didn't read the whole manual, but some MP3 players with limited memory do
not allow nested folders. In other words, you can't put another folder
inside the music folder.

willoughby

Thaqalain wrote:
> While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
> files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere with I am
> unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files listenable while my
> MP3 is out of Computer.

Are you burning it as data or audio?

Thaqalain

We have downloaded these files from this page:
http://web.music.coolgoose.com/go/music
File Short Cut:
http://web.music.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=169024

Details:Song Profile #169024
USMLE
[ Classical:Solo ]
Artist Goljan
Description DAY1-4

Duration
58:36
Size 10.1 MB
Encoding 24-bit Mono

Thaqalain

This is Specifications for my MP3 (ENOX-FX55)
Memory Capacity : 128/256MB built in memory
▶ Communication Method : Supporting USB 1.1(Plug & Play)
▶ Earphone Output Power : 5.0mW / 16Ω
▶ S/N, THD : 80dB / 0.1% (with 'A' filter)
▶ Output Frequency Range : 20Hz ~ 20KHz
▶ Operating temperature : 0 ~ 40。C
▶ Battery : 1 x AAA size
▶ Supporting OS : Windows98SE,ME,2000,XP,
MacOS 8.6 or higher and, Linux kernel 2.4.0 or higher.
▶ Case : plastic
▶ Dimension : 39 x 86 x 13.2mm
▶ Weight : 32g (Without battery)