Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > V Truck Program

V Truck Program

conradselby77@hotmail.com

Hi All,
Every time I start up my Pc I get a message saying
Insert Virtual Truck Program CD Rom
Cant find file
E:\installs\terausb\vtruck2.exe
I have no Idea what this is and Also my pc takes ages to boot up. If
anybody has any ideas please let me know. Thankyou

samuel

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Hi All,
> Every time I start up my Pc I get a message saying
> Insert Virtual Truck Program CD Rom
> Cant find file
> E:\installs\terausb\vtruck2.exe
> I have no Idea what this is and Also my pc takes ages to boot
> up. If anybody has any ideas please let me know. Thankyou

How can I make a CASETTE to play in the truck from my MP3 computer? Fred Fartalot Computer Support 7 09-02-2005 12:55 AM
Truck for Sale genevafellows Computer Support 1 09-06-2004 01:15 PM
Truck repairs Pat Computer Support 3 10-29-2003 06:19 PM
more on virtual truck..... JOHNNY O. Computer Support 0 07-02-2003 02:25 AM
VIRTUAL TRUCK REBOOT HELPER JOHNNY O. Computer Support 1 07-01-2003 08:02 PM

Advertisments