Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > At a dead end

At a dead end

Annette Kurten

I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia 7600,
I have googled to despair.
any other avenues?
Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious

Keme

Annette Kurten wrote:
> I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia 7600,
> I have googled to despair.
> any other avenues?
> Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious

Searching for "Welsh national anthem" was not very useful, but searching
for "Land of my fathers" (that's the one, right?) returned some results
for various ringtone and general (like MP3) formats. I did not check for
specific 7600 compatibility, though.

Hope this helps.

Mike Easter

Annette Kurten wrote:
> I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old
> Nokia 7600, I have googled to despair.
> any other avenues?

http://www.ringtonesgalore.co.uk/enh...s/traditional/
Free National Anthem Of Wales ringtone download
Click here if you want to send the National Anthem Of Wales ringtone to
your phone for free.
http://ad.zanox.com/ppc/?1800835C192...nthem+Of+Wales

--
Mike Easter

Keme

Keme wrote:
> Annette Kurten wrote:
>
>> I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia
>> 7600,
>> I have googled to despair.
>> any other avenues?
>> Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious
>>

> Searching for "Welsh national anthem" was not very useful, but searching
> for "Land of my fathers" (that's the one, right?) returned some results
> for various ringtone and general (like MP3) formats. I did not check for
> specific 7600 compatibility, though.
>
> Hope this helps.

.... and if I did not abide by your parting request, please forgive me
for getting lost in the negations. As my English teacher used to tell
us: "Don't use no double negatives!"

Mike Easter

Mike Easter wrote:
> Annette Kurten wrote:
>> I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old
>> Nokia 7600, I have googled to despair.
>> any other avenues?

http://www.ringtonesgalore.co.uk/enh...s/traditional/
> Free National Anthem Of Wales ringtone download
> Click here if you want to send the National Anthem Of Wales ringtone
> to your phone for free.

http://ad.zanox.com/ppc/?1800835C192...nthem+Of+Wales

If that link doesn't co-operate any better for you than it did for me,
try this one:

http://www.free-ringtones.eu.com/fre...ur_Fathers.htm
-- Wales National Anthem - Land Of Our Fathers Polyphonic Ringtone

http://wap.free-ringtones.eu.com/dow...phonic/116.mid

--
Mike Easter

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On "Annette Kurten" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia 7600,
|>I have googled to despair.
|>any other avenues?
|>Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious

Pick one I'll upload it

nathionalanthemofgermany.mid
nationalanthemoffrance.mid
nationalanthemofgreece.mid
nationalanthemoflebanaon.mid
nationalanthemofnetherlands.mid
nationalanthemofpoland.mid
nationalanthemofsweden1.mid
nationalanthemofsweden2mid.mid
nationalanthemoftaiwan.mid
nationalanthemofusa.mid
nationalantheoffinland.mid

--
Watch a comet get hit - http://tinyurl.com/b7zsk

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

|>Pick one I'll upload it

Don't mess with it, Grab the one Mike link'd you with.
A much better MID file.
--
Watch a comet get hit - http://tinyurl.com/b7zsk

Blinky the Shark

Annette Kurten wrote:

> I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia
> 7600, I have googled to despair. any other avenues?

> Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious

I doubt that you'd consider this "the obvious".

A duck walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender looks at him
and says, "But...you're a duck."

"I see your eyes are working", replies the duck.

"And you talk!", exclaims the bartender.

"I see your ears are working", says the duck, "now can I have my beer
please?"

"Certainly", says the bartender, "sorry about that, it's just we don't
get many ducks in here. What are you doing around this way?"

"I'm working on that building site across the road", explains the duck.

He drinks his beer, and leaves.

This continues for two weeks. Then one day the circus comes to town.
The ringleader of the circus comes into the bar and the bartender says
to him, "You're with the circus aren't you? I know this duck that would
be just brilliant in your circus, he talks, drinks beer and erything!"

"Sounds great", says the ringleader. He gives the bartender his cell
phone number, and says, "have him to give me a call".

The next day, when the duck comes in, bartender says, "Hey, I reckon I
can line you up with a top job, paying really good money."

"Yeah?", says the duck, "Where is it?"

"At the circus."

"The circus?"

"That's right."

"The circus? That place with the big tent? With all the animals?. With
the big canvas roof with the hole in the middle?"

"Yeah, that's the place," says the bartender.

The duck looks confused, and asks, "What the **** would they want with a
plasterer?"

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Sly

duhhhhhh, i dont get it

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Annette Kurten wrote:
>
> > I am trying to find the Welsh national anthem rigtone for an old Nokia
> > 7600, I have googled to despair. any other avenues?

> > Please refrain from amusing answers, unless they are not the obvious
> >

> I doubt that you'd consider this "the obvious".
>
> A duck walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender looks at him
> and says, "But...you're a duck."
>
> "I see your eyes are working", replies the duck.
>
> "And you talk!", exclaims the bartender.
>
> "I see your ears are working", says the duck, "now can I have my beer
> please?"
>
> "Certainly", says the bartender, "sorry about that, it's just we don't
> get many ducks in here. What are you doing around this way?"
>
> "I'm working on that building site across the road", explains the duck.
>
> He drinks his beer, and leaves.
>
> This continues for two weeks. Then one day the circus comes to town.
> The ringleader of the circus comes into the bar and the bartender says
> to him, "You're with the circus aren't you? I know this duck that would
> be just brilliant in your circus, he talks, drinks beer and erything!"
>
> "Sounds great", says the ringleader. He gives the bartender his cell
> phone number, and says, "have him to give me a call".
>
> The next day, when the duck comes in, bartender says, "Hey, I reckon I
> can line you up with a top job, paying really good money."
>
> "Yeah?", says the duck, "Where is it?"
>
> "At the circus."
>
> "The circus?"
>
> "That's right."
>
> "The circus? That place with the big tent? With all the animals?. With
> the big canvas roof with the hole in the middle?"
>
> "Yeah, that's the place," says the bartender.
>
> The duck looks confused, and asks, "What the **** would they want with a
> plasterer?"
>

> --
> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
> Killing all Usenet posts from Google Groups
> Info: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
> *ALSO contains links for access to the NON-BETA GG archive interface*

Blinky the Shark

Sly wrote:

> duhhhhhh, i dont get it

Consider surgery.