Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Erasers

Internet Erasers

Bill Matthewson

Could you plrease recommend a free program.

old jon

"Bill Matthewson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0bOxe.849$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could you plrease recommend a free program.

Hi Bill, as this question on `alt.comp.freeware`.
best wishes..OJ

Scrote

Bill Matthewson wrote:
>> Could you plrease recommend a free program.

Unfortunately there are no free ones., you would probably need 40-50 in
the megaton range to have any significant impact.

HTH

--
Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
-- Samuel Butler

Blinky the Shark

Bill Matthewson wrote:

> Could you plrease recommend a free program.

Please don't erase the Internet.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Jack

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Bill Matthewson wrote:
>

>>Could you plrease recommend a free program.

> Please don't erase the Internet.

It's OK, we have a backup.

BILL FUCKING GATES

I tried to erase the internet.

It didn't ****ing work.

Rudolpho

Blinky the Shark carved these letters on my CRT:
> Bill Matthewson wrote:
>

>>Could you plrease recommend a free program.

> Please don't erase the Internet.

Fortunately I've made a hard copy of the Internet
--

Rudolpho

Rudolpho

Bill Matthewson used his able fingers and wrote the following:
> Could you plrease recommend a free program.

It is quite simple:

Stat the DOS-box an type the following:

format internet

Just follow the instructions on the screen.
--

Rudolpho

jazzman2005@bikerider.com

before you erase the internet, I suggest you back it up

this link shows you how to

http://www.w3schools.com/downloadwww.htm

jazzman2005@bikerider.com

seriously though....

to erase temp internet files (incl index.dat) and other stuff, use Crap
Cleaner free from

http://www.ccleaner.com/

it is still possible for police etc to recover deleted files, jpegs etc
from the free space on your hard drive

so use Eraser, free from

http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/default.php

to overwrite the unused space on your HDD

if you want to see what files can be recovered try Super Winspy free
from

http://www.acesoft.net/index.html

it'll scare the s*** out of you