Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Water Cooling

Water Cooling

Blinky the Shark

Darren wrote:
> "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in message
>> Darren <dalgibbard@**remove**blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>> > Ive heard that the zalman copper range is pretty good- but i havent had
>> > any hands on experience with them Im alson looking to replace my stock
>> > AMD64 HSF so would be interested how you get on [IDIOTICON] Also, try
>> > looking on google for something along the lines of "HSF reviews" or

> "best
>> > HSF" FingAZ.

>> You heard wrong, Darren. Next time, don't go swimming with your hearing

> aid
>> in your lug hole.

> So myself and all of the Zalman owners are wrong then are we? Im sure that
> their sales would prove that they're popular. I doubt that thousands of
> people would buy their products if they were **** :S

> On top of which, i dont have hearing aids- and if i did, i would swim with
> them in. Any half brained ****tard would realise that, but then again, you
> arent quite on par with the likes of them.

U s e y o u r k i l l f i l e .

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Sunny

"Bruce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lZNxe.91508$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> You've convinced me, let it run. I'll look for better CPU fan. Any
> suggestions?

<snip>
http://www.digital-daily.com/cooling/zalman-7000/

I fitted them to two PCs, excellent, however they are heavy so don't rough
handle the box once they are in

Blinky the Shark

Sunny wrote:

> "Bruce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:lZNxe.91508$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>> You've convinced me, let it run. I'll look for better CPU fan. Any
>> suggestions?

><snip>
> http://www.digital-daily.com/cooling/zalman-7000/

> I fitted them to two PCs, excellent, however they are heavy so don't rough
> handle the box once they are in

Any HSF recommendations for people who like to toss their computers
around the room now and then?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263