Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Blazin Hot Buffalo Wings

Blazin Hot Buffalo Wings

Brian

My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking. I mention
the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is down to get
some. I put my freshly made 5 shots-o-vodka-worth Tom Collins 22oz glass in
the fridge and go to KFC to get an 18 pack of this chicken.

This was most excellent. I never eat anything hot except the occasional red
peppers on the pasta... This chicken was tastey yet had a good hot kick. My
buddy was sweating bullets while I think anyone could tolerate it just fine;
if I could take it fine anyone who eats hot food on a monthly basis could
handle it 100x better than me. I did enjoy my tom collins after eating half
of my share, as my mouth was pretty hot and hankering for a refreshing cold
drink if one was available, and it was.

These are great ! And at $3.49 a 6 pack or $9.99 an 18 pack (hawaii price)
its a great value. I highly reccomend everyone to try them!

Blinky the Shark

Brian wrote:

> My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking. I mention
> the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is down to get

Must be really easy to harvest those buffaloes -- with those boneless
wings, they can't fly away when it's time to round 'em up...

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Fred is back

Brian <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking.

I can drink five six packs.

> I mention the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is
> down to get some.

Illogical.

> I put my freshly made 5 shots-o-vodka-worth Tom Collins 22oz glass in
> the fridge and go to KFC to get an 18 pack of this chicken.

What's in kfc to get an 18 pack of this chicken?

> This was most excellent.

Classic disregard for netiquette, as evidenced by your being a sufferrer of
low self-esteem, Brian.

> I never eat anything hot except the occasional red peppers on the pasta.

Yummy yummy in my tummy!

> This chicken was tastey yet had a good hot kick.

On what basis do you call that 'proof', Brian?

> My buddy was sweating bullets while I think anyone could tolerate it
> just fine; if I could take it fine anyone who eats hot food on a monthly
> basis could handle it 100x better than me.

What gives you the idea anyone could tolerate it just fine, Brian?

> I did enjoy my tom collins after eating half of my share, as my mouth
> was pretty hot and hankering for a refreshing cold drink if one was
> available, and it was.

Itth myth speetthch slurrererrred????

> These are great!

I see that you're still playing the parrot, Brian

> And at $3.

Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

> 49 a 6 pack or $9.

Troll.

> 99 an 18 pack (hawaii price) its a great value.

Liar.

> I highly reccomend everyone to try them!

Name them. All of them.

elaich

"Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in

<snipped senseless ramblings>

No, Fred is gone.

<plonk>

Total waste of bandwidth.

--
"This space for rent."

Toolman Tim

"elaich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in
>
> <snipped senseless ramblings>
>
> No, Fred is gone.
>
> <plonk>
>
> Total waste of bandwidth.

Ditto.

Toolman Tim

newsutxe.54349$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking. I
> mention the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is down
> to get some. I put my freshly made 5 shots-o-vodka-worth Tom Collins 22oz
> glass in the fridge and go to KFC to get an 18 pack of this chicken.
>
> This was most excellent. I never eat anything hot except the occasional
> red peppers on the pasta... This chicken was tastey yet had a good hot
> kick. My buddy was sweating bullets while I think anyone could tolerate it
> just fine; if I could take it fine anyone who eats hot food on a monthly
> basis could handle it 100x better than me. I did enjoy my tom collins
> after eating half of my share, as my mouth was pretty hot and hankering
> for a refreshing cold drink if one was available, and it was.
>
> These are great ! And at $3.49 a 6 pack or $9.99 an 18 pack (hawaii price)
> its a great value. I highly reccomend everyone to try them!

Thanks for the tip - that sounds like lunch to me ;o) (I always hated
chicken wings - so much work to get so little meat off a wing <g>)

Duane Arnold

Toolman Tim wrote:

> "elaich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in
>>
>> <snipped senseless ramblings>
>>
>> No, Fred is gone.
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> Total waste of bandwidth.
>>

> Ditto.

I say Fred should go back to Hell and stand in one of Hell's corners where
it belongs.

Duane

Toolman Tim

> Toolman Tim wrote:
>

>> "elaich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Fred is back" <74843278@508478345.892> wrote in
>>>
>>> <snipped senseless ramblings>
>>>
>>> No, Fred is gone.
>>>
>>> <plonk>
>>>
>>> Total waste of bandwidth.
>>>

>> Ditto.

> I say Fred should go back to Hell and stand in one of Hell's corners where
> it belongs.

No argument from me. As long as he leaves the hotwings here when he goes <g>

Duane Arnold

Toolman Tim wrote:

> "Duane Arnold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Toolman Tim wrote:

>>> Ditto.

>> I say Fred should go back to Hell and stand in one of Hell's corners
>> where it belongs.
>>

> No argument from me. As long as he leaves the hotwings here when he goes
> <g>

Ditto -- I am sure it can get them where it belongs when he books the ticket
back. When it passes Hell's Kitchen on the way in, it can pick-up a *HOT*
10 piece and *HOT* with biscut and vinegar. It doesn't need the honey.
Maybe, it can sweep, mop and wax Hell Kitchen's floor for them. <g>

Duane

willoughby

Brian wrote:
> My pal and I had a hankering for some wings while we are drinking. I mention
> the KFC commercial for the boneless buffalo wings and he is down to get
> some. I put my freshly made 5 shots-o-vodka-worth Tom Collins 22oz glass in
> the fridge and go to KFC to get an 18 pack of this chicken.
>
> This was most excellent. I never eat anything hot except the occasional red
> peppers on the pasta... This chicken was tastey yet had a good hot kick. My
> buddy was sweating bullets while I think anyone could tolerate it just fine;
> if I could take it fine anyone who eats hot food on a monthly basis could
> handle it 100x better than me. I did enjoy my tom collins after eating half
> of my share, as my mouth was pretty hot and hankering for a refreshing cold
> drink if one was available, and it was.
>
> These are great ! And at $3.49 a 6 pack or $9.99 an 18 pack (hawaii price)
> its a great value. I highly reccomend everyone to try them!

Go to Walmart and look in the frozen section. Look for yellow bags of
hot wings. I hear they are really hot. I have bought them and eten them
and they are good. They are kind of pricey though at about $8.50 a bag.
(Virginia prices).