Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dell Prices

Dell Prices

Sue

Does Dell mark down their merchandise near the end of the quarter? It seems
to me that the same system I looked at today was a couple hundred dollars
less last week.

JonLeipzig@myway.com

Sue wrote:
> Does Dell mark down their merchandise near the end of the quarter? It seems
> to me that the same system I looked at today was a couple hundred dollars
> less last week.

A couple hundred is a lot!
Dunno about the quarters, but they constantly have Hot(temporary)Deals.
When I'm in the market, I keep an eye on these sites:

Left Column: Top System Deals
http://www.techbargains.com/

http://www.xpbargains.com/
or: Bensbargains (dot net, I think)