Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Readfreenews.net

Readfreenews.net

Scraggy

Anyone else having a problem connecting to the server?

--
I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
Groucho Marx

What's in a Name?

Scraggy wrote:
> Anyone else having a problem connecting to the server?

yes

Registered Linux User #393236

Walter Mautner

Scraggy wrote:

> Anyone else having a problem connecting to the server?

Sometimes yes, but since my leafnode tries every hour, it's not all that
bad.
*to*remove*offending*incompatible*products.**Reactivate*MS*software.
Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.12-mm2[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]