Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to lure eMule users to my site?

How to lure eMule users to my site?

Sigi Rindler

I am looking for some hard-to-find old German movies.
Since I have other movies with the same actor, I was thinking in luring
someone to download these from my site. Once I notice that, I can contact
this person privately for an eventual exchange.

The only problem is how to copy these files into "Shared Files". It's an
internal folder which cannot be accessed outside eMule. I doubt that others
have access to the "Incoming" folder.
So, how (or how else) can I get eMule users get interested in my files?

Thanks,

S.R.

Sly

what site?

"Sigi Rindler" <(E-Mail Removed)-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
news:42c4f45c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for some hard-to-find old German movies.
> Since I have other movies with the same actor, I was thinking in luring
> someone to download these from my site. Once I notice that, I can contact
> this person privately for an eventual exchange.
>

> The only problem is how to copy these files into "Shared Files". It's an
> internal folder which cannot be accessed outside eMule. I doubt that

others
> have access to the "Incoming" folder.
> So, how (or how else) can I get eMule users get interested in my files?
>

> Thanks,
>
> S.R.

News==----

Newsgroups

Sigi Rindler

"Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> what site?

Well, to the computer where my eMule resides.

Sly

thats not a site

"Sigi Rindler" <(E-Mail Removed)-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
news:42c544cf$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > what site?
> >

> Well, to the computer where my eMule resides.

News==----

Newsgroups

Sly

you cant lure others to share what you want them to, either they share it or
they dont, try limewire, you may find what you need there, if you need
loimefire pro, lemme know and i can send you a cracked install file

> thats not a site
>
> "Sigi Rindler" <(E-Mail Removed)-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
> news:42c544cf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > what site?
> > >

> > Well, to the computer where my eMule resides.

> News==----
> > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000

> Newsgroups
> > ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Sly

lol, my finger wont spell correctly, i mean limewire pro not loimefire pro
> you cant lure others to share what you want them to, either they share it

or
> they dont, try limewire, you may find what you need there, if you need
> loimefire pro, lemme know and i can send you a cracked install file
>
> "Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > thats not a site
> >
> > "Sigi Rindler" <(E-Mail Removed)-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
> > news:42c544cf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > >

> > > Well, to the computer where my eMule resides.

> > News==----
> > > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

>100,000
> > Newsgroups
> > > ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

old jon

Sly, you want to send that bloody finger back to school. <g>

newsEbxe.119095$xm3.106133@attbi_s21...