Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Google search question.

Google search question.

>Andy

I know how to use the 'Return only messages where the author is' box.

Can I exclude a newsgroups from the search? Sort of the reverse of
the 'Return only messages from the newsgroup' box.

pcbutts1

WHAT!

">Andy<" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know how to use the 'Return only messages where the author is' box.
>
> Can I exclude a newsgroups from the search? Sort of the reverse of
> the 'Return only messages from the newsgroup' box.

Artemis

>Andy< wrote:
> I know how to use the 'Return only messages where the author is' box.
>
> Can I exclude a newsgroups from the search? Sort of the reverse of
> the 'Return only messages from the newsgroup' box.

try -newsgroup_name_here