Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HotKeys stop working !!

HotKeys stop working !!

Remove This

All of a sudden, CTRL-A and CTRL-Home stopped working !!!

The only thing I've added is ActiveSync...

Any Ideas....???/

Blinky the Shark

Remove This wrote:

> All of a sudden, CTRL-A and CTRL-Home stopped working !!!

> The only thing I've added is ActiveSync...

> Any Ideas....???/

Well, whatever ActiveSync is, uninstall/disable it and see what happens.

"Doc, it hurts when I do this."

"Don't do that."

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Hotkeys question jaj_developer@yahoo.co.uk Java 6 04-06-2005 11:08 AM
keyboard hotkeys not working hbdesoto Computer Support 2 11-11-2004 02:04 PM
Photoshop CS & hotkeys Sentient Fluid Computer Support 7 09-01-2004 04:37 AM
hotkeys patrick Java 2 11-04-2003 10:35 PM
Re: Webforms and HotKeys Shahram Khosraviani ASP .Net 0 07-15-2003 11:56 PM

Advertisments