Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Automotive Diagnosis

Automotive Diagnosis

PC User

I'm a do-it-yourself person looking for automotive diagnosis software.
I've searched the internet and I wonder if anyone has used a software
and can give me some ideas of which one is good. I've searched the
intenet for an automotive repair forum, but can't find a good one.
Does anyone know of one?

Thanks,
PC

Toolman Tim

"PC User" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I'm a do-it-yourself person looking for automotive diagnosis software.
> I've searched the internet and I wonder if anyone has used a software
> and can give me some ideas of which one is good. I've searched the
> intenet for an automotive repair forum, but can't find a good one.
> Does anyone know of one?
>
> Thanks,
> PC

You searched the Internet? This list took less than 2 seconds:

http://autorepair.about.com/mpboards.htm
http://forum.doityourself.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2
http://jonko.com/auto_repair_forums/
http://www.trustmymechanic.com/forum/index.php