Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NFR Server 2003

NFR Server 2003

mpctek

I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
for resale".
What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

doS

someone tell him what he can do with this...........

"mpctek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
>for resale".
> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

Duane Arnold

mpctek wrote:

> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
> for resale".
> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

If you have to ask this questions, then maybe you best stop where you are at
and leave it alone before you wreck yourself.

Duane

Toolman Tim

> mpctek wrote:
>
>> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
>> for resale".
>> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

> If you have to ask this questions, then maybe you best stop where you are
> at
> and leave it alone before you wreck yourself.
>
> Duane

He could mail it to me...postage pre-paid, of course ;o)

doS

what about webswerver 2003?

news:UXIwe.20988$(E-Mail Removed)...

Toolman Tim wrote:

> "Duane Arnold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> mpctek wrote:
>>
>>> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker
>>> "not for resale".
>>> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

>> If you have to ask this questions, then maybe you best stop where you are
>> at
>> and leave it alone before you wreck yourself.
>>
>> Duane

> He could mail it to me...postage pre-paid, of course ;o)

I would like t get a hold of it too.

Duane

Aquila Deus

mpctek wrote:
> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
> for resale".
> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

yes, of course. Don't worry about M$ and its crap license.

Meat Plow

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:57:57 +0000, mpctek wrote:

> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
> for resale".
> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

Yeh go right ahead and install the program.

Meat Plow

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:58:30 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:21:38 -0400, Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:57:57 +0000, mpctek wrote:
>>
>>> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker
>>> "not for resale".
>>> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

>>Yeh go right ahead and install the program.

> Didn't you die?

Wishing won't make it so.

Toolman Tim

> Toolman Tim wrote:
>

>> "Duane Arnold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>>> If you have to ask this questions, then maybe you best stop where you
>>> are
>>> at
>>> and leave it alone before you wreck yourself.
>>>
>>> Duane

>> He could mail it to me...postage pre-paid, of course ;o)

> I would like t get a hold of it too.

For me it would be a learning tool. I have a small server at work with W2K
server 5 user (only 3 users for that domain.) I've not had a need or a
chance to move to 2003 yet, but it would be good practice to set one up and
configure it so when I do need to upgrade at the office, I'll be ready.

But then, if I am going to upgrade, I'm sure the boss would give me plenty
of time to set it up and test run it before putting it in place.