Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Recycle bin

Recycle bin

Peigi Penney

I have a Dell Inspiron 1150 notebook. Somehow I have lost my Icon for my
Recycle Bin and I can't find it anywhere. The only time I see any
reference to it is when I do a disk cleanup. Can anyone tell me how to get
it back?

Peigi

Matt

Peigi Penney wrote:
> I have a Dell Inspiron 1150 notebook. Somehow I have lost my Icon for my
> Recycle Bin and I can't find it anywhere. The only time I see any
> reference to it is when I do a disk cleanup. Can anyone tell me how to get
> it back?
>
> Peigi

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/rec_bin.htm
First hit on google for "lost recycle bin icon" linked me to that page.

Dave Lear

"Peigi Penney" wrote in message
news:0zywe.9554$(E-Mail Removed)

> I have a Dell Inspiron 1150 notebook. Somehow I have lost my
> Icon for my Recycle Bin and I can't find it anywhere. The only time
> I see any reference to it is when I do a disk cleanup. Can anyone
> tell me how to get it back?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...ptember16.mspx

Where do i find the recycle bin? XP PRO with norton protected bin Quiz Time Computer Support 6 06-27-2004 11:13 AM
Folder stuck in Recycle Bin Ivan MCSE 2 08-02-2003 03:08 AM
Re: nortons recycle bin? °Mike° Computer Support 0 06-24-2003 05:39 PM
Re: nortons recycle bin? Šaz ©. Computer Support 0 06-24-2003 04:34 PM

Advertisments