Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Alternative

Alternative

samuel

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> samuel wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) :

>>> Did he ask about browsers? Hint: "no".

>>> Do you actually read posts before you blurt answers? Guess:
>>> "no".

>> variety
>> mail or browser
>> to get away from microsft

>> oop's
>> may give him a clue

> The Judges award you an average of 1.7 of a possible 10.

should be 10+ by any means to get person away from ie oe

>> thanks

> YW.

Blinky the Shark

samuel wrote:
> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> samuel wrote:
>>> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) :

>>> variety mail or browser to get away from microsft

>>> oop's may give him a clue

>> The Judges award you an average of 1.7 of a possible 10.

> should be 10+ by any means to get person away from ie oe

You don't get them to switch *anything* by suggesting they use a
different browser to do email/news. Because at that point you have no
credibility because of the boneheaded reply.

>>> thanks

>> YW.

YSW.

--
Blinky
International Thank Your Developers Week - June 20-27, 2005

Ken Keniff

All the guy wanted was an answer - not a load of crap !!!!!
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> samuel wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> The Judges award you an average of 1.7 of a possible 10.

>> should be 10+ by any means to get person away from ie oe

> You don't get them to switch *anything* by suggesting they use a
> different browser to do email/news. Because at that point you have no
> credibility because of the boneheaded reply.

>>> YW.

> YSW.
>

> --
> Blinky
> International Thank Your Developers Week - June 20-27, 2005
> Say thanks to your favorite Open Source team one way or another.
> http://blinkynet.net/comp/tydevs.html Yes, Eight Days A Week.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Ken Keniff wrote:
> All the guy wanted was an answer - not a load of crap !!!!!

And your clear, cohesive, unadulterated, straight-from-the-hip answer
was what? Kindly elucidate.

Old Gringo

Horatio Delbarto wrote:
> Is there an alternative to Outlook express ?
> Horatio

Yes USPS, but they do not carry Usenet.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Blinky the Shark

Ken Keniff wrote:
> All the guy wanted was an answer - not a load of crap !!!!!

Thread drift. Look it up if you don't get it.

Have YOU given him his answer?

> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> samuel wrote:
>>> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> should be 10+ by any means to get person away from ie oe

>> You don't get them to switch *anything* by suggesting they use a
>> different browser to do email/news. Because at that point you have no
>> credibility because of the boneheaded reply.

>> YSW.

>> --
>> Blinky
>> International Thank Your Developers Week - June 20-27, 2005
>> Say thanks to your favorite Open Source team one way or another.
>> http://blinkynet.net/comp/tydevs.html Yes, Eight Days A Week.

--
Blinky
International Thank Your Developers Week - June 20-27, 2005
Say thanks to your favorite Open Source team one way or another.
http://blinkynet.net/comp/tydevs.html Yes, Eight Days A Week.

samuel

"Ken Keniff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:d9l6f7$pnh$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com:

> All the guy wanted was an answer - not a load of crap !!!!!

he already has oe

samuel

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> samuel wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> The Judges award you an average of 1.7 of a possible 10.

>> should be 10+ by any means to get person away from ie oe

> You don't get them to switch *anything* by suggesting they use
> a different browser to do email/news. Because at that point
> you have no credibility because of the boneheaded reply.

>>> YW.

> YSW.

maybe you can suggest or best reply to Horatio

TY

Blinky the Shark

samuel wrote:

> "Ken Keniff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:d9l6f7$pnh$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com:

>> All the guy wanted was an answer - not a load of crap !!!!!

> he already has oe

I'm still waiting for Serious Ken's Serious Solution.

--
Blinky
International Thank Your Developers Week - June 20-27, 2005
Say thanks to your favorite Open Source team one way or another.
http://blinkynet.net/comp/tydevs.html Yes, Eight Days A Week.

samuel

"Horatio Delbarto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:d9k96k$jl2$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com:

> Is there an alternative to Outlook express ?
> Horatio

suggesting to look at eudora, pegasus, pine, the bat, thunderbird
do search engine for email client