Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > low self esteem

low self esteem

Sly

who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i nominate
John Holmes

Ionizer

"Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i
> nominate
> John Holmes

If you have low self esteem and feel like total crap, the problem is
entirely yours. Nominate yourself.

--
Ian.

Sly

no low self esteem here, i think the guys funny, love his comebacks and how
he pokes fun

"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i
> > nominate
> > John Holmes

> If you have low self esteem and feel like total crap, the problem is
> entirely yours. Nominate yourself.
>
> --
> Ian.

John Holmes

"Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i nominate
> John Holmes

You're new to this froup, eh, you glutinous heap of worm-infested over-ripe
tomatoes ?

--
Your mother was a prolific Traffic Warden who ran a bogus university in an
illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.

Sly

you rock

"John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i nominate
> > John Holmes
> >

> You're new to this froup, eh, you glutinous heap of worm-infested

over-ripe
> tomatoes ?
>
> --
> Your mother was a prolific Traffic Warden who ran a bogus university in an
> illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.

Sly

Sly, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the fat cream-puff who wants a sissy boy-scout to
assist in butt-****ing and stench trench farrowing, wrote:

> I'd give you a piece of my mind, but I ate the last bit.

Sly

Sly, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the cross-eyed payoff-queen who thirsts for a
hedonistic trans-fag to implement groping around the grotto and stench
trench bum-dancing, wrote:

> Well, see my boyfriend and i are have some trouble. See, we are going
> to get ingaged soon, but the thang is. He scares me,because of how
> controlling he is. I can't do anythang with out a third dagree.

Sly

Sly, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the skinny arse-pirate who pines for a burly
leatherdyke with an unyielding blow stick to carry out crude dick sucking,
wrote:

> Fat bull-bitch would die for dandified bear for groping. Must have
> battle-scarred weapon. Mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Sly

John Holmes kicks ass

"Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)0m> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-dealing-humid-horse-trader.org...
> Sly, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the skinny arse-pirate who pines for a burly
> leatherdyke with an unyielding blow stick to carry out crude dick sucking,
> wrote:
>
> > Fat bull-bitch would die for dandified bear for groping. Must have
> > battle-scarred weapon. Mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

John Holmes

"Sly" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> you rock

There's more, you dumb flob of pureed hemorrhoids.

--
Your mother was a god-awful vegetable who assembled plastic scale model
kits of industrial appliances in petrol stations.