Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > appearance: windows decides what's best

appearance: windows decides what's best

melanie

Where do I find the option for windows to decide what appearance is best for
my computer, how files are displayed, etc? I ticked one of the boxes
(windows xp)but now I can't remember where it was. Please direct me as I
can't seem to find it in the appearances section

melanie

--
----------

Miggsee

Right click My Computer > Properties > Advanced tab > Performance >
Settings.

"melanie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news1Nte.39589$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where do I find the option for windows to decide what appearance is best
> for my computer, how files are displayed, etc? I ticked one of the boxes
> (windows xp)but now I can't remember where it was. Please direct me as I
> can't seem to find it in the appearances section
>

> melanie
>
> --
> ----------

melanie

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Right click My Computer > Properties > Advanced tab > Performance >
> Settings.

thank you miggsee

Miggsee

"melanie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UkTte.2759$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Right click My Computer > Properties > Advanced tab > Performance >
>> Settings.

> thank you miggsee

You're welcome.