Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Populating the ARK mystery solved

Populating the ARK mystery solved

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0...yingdinos.html
"New Evidence Suggests Noah's Sons Rode Flying Dinosaurs"

Next mystery to solve; how all the animals were stuff'd into it.
(I betting on alien technology)

--
http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0...yingdinos.html
> "New Evidence Suggests Noah's Sons Rode Flying Dinosaurs"
>
> Next mystery to solve; how all the animals were stuff'd into it.
> (I betting on alien technology)

I always figured they compressed them. Don't know if it was PKZip or
not, maybe some early version of it.

Al

Must have been a pre-Windoze version of PKZip......
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0...yingdinos.html
>> "New Evidence Suggests Noah's Sons Rode Flying Dinosaurs"
>>
>> Next mystery to solve; how all the animals were stuff'd into it.
>> (I betting on alien technology)

> I always figured they compressed them. Don't know if it was PKZip or not,
> maybe some early version of it.

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0...yingdinos.html
>> "New Evidence Suggests Noah's Sons Rode Flying Dinosaurs"
>>
>> Next mystery to solve; how all the animals were stuff'd into it.
>> (I betting on alien technology)

> I always figured they compressed them. Don't know if it was PKZip or not,
> maybe some early version of it.

Food processor...bzzzzzzzzt...instant reduction in body mass...

RE: Populating a dictionary, fast [SOLVED SOLVED] Michael Bacarella Python 26 11-20-2007 03:02 PM
Raiders of the lost ark - kid's adaptation ! Arminio Grgic DVD Video 3 09-25-2003 02:25 PM
Noah's Ark JM Computer Support 28 09-21-2003 08:53 AM
Russian Ark Bob Morris DVD Video 0 09-09-2003 02:39 PM
Russian Ark Raul Bloodworth DVD Video 0 08-24-2003 03:55 AM

Advertisments