Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVDs to give away for free.

DVDs to give away for free.

Yannick Thibodeau

I received my **FREE** DVD today. You can receive it too!

1. You fill out your information:
- Name, Email Address, Address
- No credit card information, no phone number, no

2. Choose a DVD
- Over 10,000 titles to choose from!!!

3. Wait 2 days
- Free DVD in the mail!!!

4. Stick with the service and trade DVD's with your buddy
- or -
Cancel your account at NO FEE!!!

You have nothing to loose but 5 minutes of your time!!!
No fees, no obligations, no hassles!
*TRUST ME, IT WORKS!*

And if you have 2 credit cards, at your name, you can get unlimited dvds
for free. Email me for more info!

Check it out. Don't miss this opportunity:
http://freedvd.cjb.net

TJ

Yannick Thibodeau <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I received my **FREE** [abuse complaints] today!

> No credit card information,

Really?

> And if you have 2 credit cards,

What? Now you want two? A minute ago you said you didn't want *any*?

Gee Whiz. Ya can't even trust the wannabe spammers these days.

--
"The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
{Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}

joevan

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:18:34 -0400, "TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Yannick Thibodeau <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I received my **FREE** [abuse complaints] today!

>> No credit card information,

>Really?
>
>> And if you have 2 credit cards,

>What? Now you want two? A minute ago you said you didn't want *any*?
>
>Gee Whiz. Ya can't even trust the wannabe spammers these days.

Well it fits the mold, STUPID. Or Stoopid they may understand.

and for the same reason."

DC

Yannick Thibodeau wrote:
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format

[...]

LARTs to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

An effective way to deal with predators is to
taste terrible.