Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Good UK TV Guides

Good UK TV Guides

Usenet

Anyone found a good free UK TV Guide?
I use Radio Times but the format is not so good. Would like to browse and
set reminders that I can access via the web as I'm on the move often. I
tried DigiGuide a few times but thought the format sucked and it had to be
installed .. and of course it aint free.
Thanks

jazzman2005@bikerider.com

this is link from the Sun newspaper

http://www.onthebox.com/partner/thesun/

I also find the Tiscali page OK

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/tvguide/

you do not need to be a Tiscali customer

Andrew

SWITCH THE ****ER OFF

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On Andrew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:21:41 GMT, "Usenet" <(E-Mail Removed)>
|>wrote:
|>
|>>Anyone found a good free UK TV Guide?
|>>I use Radio Times but the format is not so good. Would like to browse and
|>>set reminders that I can access via the web as I'm on the move often. I
|>>tried DigiGuide a few times but thought the format sucked and it had to be
|>>installed .. and of course it aint free.
|>>Thanks

|>SWITCH THE ****ER OFF

There's an off switch?

--
,,
( "> w

Usenet

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote ...
> I also find the Tiscali page OK
> http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/tvguide/

That one looks ok. Thanks I'll give it a go

Usenet

"Andrew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote ...
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:21:41 GMT, "Usenet" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> >Anyone found a good free UK TV Guide?
> >

> SWITCH THE ****ER OFF

That's the whole point ... it is always off!
I wanna switch it on when something worth watching is on ... as rare as that
may be!

jbx

Usenet wrote:
> Anyone found a good free UK TV Guide?
> I use Radio Times but the format is not so good. Would like to browse and
> set reminders that I can access via the web as I'm on the move often. I
> tried DigiGuide a few times but thought the format sucked and it had to be
> installed .. and of course it aint free.
> Thanks

Try http://www.rte.ie/arts/tvradio.html

Has all the channels and reminders.

--