Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > USB vhdl code

USB vhdl code

Antti Lukats

"Paolo Santinelli" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c9f6dq$91o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am Paolo Santinelli, I am a teacher, I have a laboratory course on
> computer architecture and FPGA at the University of Modena and Reggio
> Emilia, Italy. I am looking for a USB vhdl synthesizable model to use in

my
> course.
>
> Should you gave me some helps ?

There is only one free VHDL USB core from someone in Japan. It does
synthesize, but I have not verified it in FPGA. All others (free open
source) are in verilog. As to my knowledge non of the free version are fully
compliant to the usb specification at this time. Well for university course
and educational use that doesnt matter.

Antti

SL811HST-AC

Paolo Santinelli

I am Paolo Santinelli, I am a teacher, I have a laboratory course on
computer architecture and FPGA at the University of Modena and Reggio
Emilia, Italy. I am looking for a USB vhdl synthesizable model to use in my
course.

Should you gave me some helps ?

Thanks in advance.

Paolo Santinelli.

Christoph M. Wintersteiger

OpenCores has USB implementations (1.1 and 2.0). I didn't check if
they're complete or synthesizeable, but I would guess so.
Surely worth a look: http://www.opencores.com

USB 2.0 Function Core:
http://www.opencores.com/projects.cgi/web/usb/overview

USB 1.1 PHY:
http://www.opencores.com/projects.cg...b_phy/overview

USB 1.1 Function Core:
http://www.opencores.com/projects.cg...funct/overview

SystemC USB 1.1 IP Core:
http://www.opencores.com/projects.cg...usb11/overview

Greetings,
CM Wintersteiger

On Mon, 31 May 2004 13:44:08 +0200, "Paolo Santinelli"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am Paolo Santinelli, I am a teacher, I have a laboratory course on
>computer architecture and FPGA at the University of Modena and Reggio
>Emilia, Italy. I am looking for a USB vhdl synthesizable model to use in my
>course.
>

>Should you gave me some helps ?
>

>Thanks in advance.
>

>Paolo Santinelli.

SgimS

caro professore...beccato a copiare eh????

"Paolo Santinelli" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:c9f6dq$91o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am Paolo Santinelli, I am a teacher, I have a laboratory course on
> computer architecture and FPGA at the University of Modena and Reggio
> Emilia, Italy. I am looking for a USB vhdl synthesizable model to use in

my
> course.
>

> Should you gave me some helps ?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Paolo Santinelli.

Fabio G.

"SgimS" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto:

>caro professore...beccato a copiare eh????

E oltretutto l'inglese non e' nemmeno impeccabile! )))

--
Per rispondermi via email sostituisci il risultato
dell'operazione (in lettere) dall'indirizzo

Verilog Code to VHDL Code pplnet VHDL 0 12-09-2009 04:18 PM
USB vhdl code (followup) Rob Maris VHDL 3 08-08-2004 10:10 AM
USB vhdl code Paolo Santinelli VHDL 0 05-31-2004 11:45 AM

Advertisments