Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > pc fixer in chicgo

pc fixer in chicgo

http://www.geocities.com/pcfixer3/

Is your computer not responding, full of virus, and/or locked down?
Are you tired of calling the Technician support, following toubleshooting
steps, or reformatting?
Are you feeling hopeless & thinking about throwing away your computer?
Just a low flat rate of $24.99*, your PC can be repaired!

*you need to pay for the parts that need to be replace in your computer

CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact me via e-mail or just come visit me at
518 W. 32nd St
Chicago, IL
E-MAIL: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

http://www.geocities.com/pcfixer3/

WormWood

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S63se.3930$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> http://www.geocities.com/pc****up3/
>
> Is your computer not responding, full of virus, and/or locked down?
> Are you tired of calling the Technician support, > Just a low flat
> rate of $24.99*, your PC can be repaired!
>
> *you need to pay for the parts that need to be replace in your
> computer
>
> CONTACT INFORMATION
> Contact me via e-mail or just come visit me at
> 518 W. 32nd St
> Chicago, IL
> E-MAIL: (E-Mail Removed)
>
> http://www.geocities.com/pc****up3/

You are a terminal ****wit.

Blinky the Shark

WormWood wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:S63se.3930$(E-Mail Removed) m...

> You are a terminal ****wit.

Note he can't even spell his city correctly (all of seven letters) in
his Subject header.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

NotMe

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/pcfixer3/
>
> Is your computer not responding, full of virus, and/or locked down?
> Are you tired of calling the Technician support, following toubleshooting
> steps, or reformatting?
> Are you feeling hopeless & thinking about throwing away your computer?
> Just a low flat rate of $24.99*, your PC can be repaired!
>
> *you need to pay for the parts that need to be replace in your computer
>
> CONTACT INFORMATION
> Contact me via e-mail or just come visit me at
> 518 W. 32nd St
> Chicago, IL
> E-MAIL: (E-Mail Removed)
>
> http://www.geocities.com/pcfixer3/

Would it do any good if we all forwarded this SPAM message to
(E-Mail Removed) - or would it just make me feel better?

68.20.20.30 shows this from arin.net:
CustName: PPPoX Pool Rback7 CHCGIL.Ameritech.net Address: 2701 W 15th
ST PMB 236 City: Plano StateProv: TX

NotMe

Evan Platt

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:48:02 GMT, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.geocities.com/pc****er3/

I'd trust a "pc fixer" with a geocities page?

>Is your computer not responding, full of virus, and/or locked down?
>Are you tired of calling the Technician support, following toubleshooting
>steps, or reformatting?
>Are you feeling hopeless & thinking about throwing away your computer?
>Just a low flat rate of $24.99*, your PC can be repaired!
>
>*you need to pay for the parts that need to be replace in your computer
>
>CONTACT INFORMATION
>Contact me via e-mail or just come visit me at
>518 W. 32nd St
>Chicago, IL
>E-MAIL: (E-Mail Removed)
>
>http://www.geocities.com/pc****er3/

Riiiight. Spelling skills not necessary.

Mara

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:22:46 -0500, NotMe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>
>Would it do any good if we all forwarded this SPAM message to
>(E-Mail Removed) - or would it just make me feel better?

It would just make you feel better. They're #2 now on Spamhaus's Top 10 Worst
Spam Service ISPs:

http://www.spamhaus.org/statistics.lasso

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> WormWood wrote:
>

>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:S63se.3930$(E-Mail Removed). com...

>>You are a terminal ****wit.

> Note he can't even spell his city correctly (all of seven letters) in
> his Subject header.

I thought I spent the night in Chicgo one time, maybe I'm thinking of
the motel's other service.

http://LongPathTool.com - Fixer for "Cannot delete file" error Martin Krag Computer Information 0 04-07-2011 06:59 AM
IPOD FIXER cpu_lover fixer Computer Support 0 01-22-2008 01:36 AM
Source formatting fixer? Bret Python 5 12-14-2007 10:16 PM
What would you say was best registry cleaner and fixer. Jack The Lad Computer Support 8 10-13-2005 10:19 PM
Re: Hey Post fixer IP # is NNTP-Posting-Host: 65.26.201.54 Fenestrated Digital Photography 6 07-18-2004 09:20 AM

Advertisments