Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Warning Satellite P35 Hinges Loosen With in 2-3 Month

Warning Satellite P35 Hinges Loosen With in 2-3 Month

raintree@ureach.com

The result was a broken board and a damaged monitor. There no
adjustment on the hinges they must be replaced. I've bought two of
these Computer and the hinges loosen with in 3 month of use.
Both computer resulted with large repair bills!! My Computer are
brand new.

Old Gringo

> The result was a broken board and a damaged monitor. There no
> adjustment on the hinges they must be replaced. I've bought two of
> these Computer and the hinges loosen with in 3 month of use.
> Both computer resulted with large repair bills!! My Computer are
> brand new.

Maybe you should get an extended warranty.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life