Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Fors Gods sake

Fors Gods sake

neville

Bloody tumble dryer is making scraping noises now.
Why on Earth cant these machines work properly for more than a week.

Shepİ

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:18:37 +0100 He understood Liz1 so well
"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>Bloody tumble dryer is making scraping noises now.
>Why on Earth cant these machines work properly for more than a week.

Have you checked it's BIOS settings<grin> :O)

--
Free Windows/PC help,

clot

Shepİ wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:18:37 +0100 He understood Liz1 so well
> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
>> Bloody tumble dryer is making scraping noises now.
>> Why on Earth cant these machines work properly for more than a week.
>>

> Have you checked it's BIOS settings<grin> :O)

Gravity and magnetism change when tunnelling! Also, you will experience
significant power loss along 2.5 TW&E cables.

John Holmes

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Bloody tumble dryer is making scraping noises now.
> Why on Earth cant these machines work properly for more than a week.

Before you put your clothes in the dryer, you'll need to remove the
hangers.

--
Your mother was a flaky religious zealot who always used to wake up in a
rest home.

The Old Sourdough

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:49:25 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by John Holmes in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Bloody tumble dryer is making scraping noises now.
>> Why on Earth cant these machines work properly for more than a week.
>>

> Before you put your clothes in the dryer, you'll need to remove the
> hangers.

And keys, wallet, pocket change, miscellaneous tools, and, most important,
himself.

--
The Old Sourdough
I like cats. They taste just like chicken.

Old Gringo

neville wrote:
> Bloody tumble dryer is making scraping noises now.
> Why on Earth cant these machines work properly for more than a week.

Clothes smell Ozone fresh when dried outside on a clothesline.
No Gas or Electricity required. No expensive repair bills.
Try it you'll like it.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

neville wrote:
> Bloody tumble dryer is making scraping noises now.
> Why on Earth cant these machines work properly for more than a week.

Has a female member of your family had a "whale bone" go missing from
their bra recently?

John Holmes

The Old Sourdough <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:49:25 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
> boggled at the following statement by John Holmes in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> Bloody tumble dryer is making scraping noises now.
>>> Why on Earth cant these machines work properly for more than a week.
>>>

>> Before you put your clothes in the dryer, you'll need to remove the
>> hangers.
>>

> And keys, wallet, pocket change, miscellaneous tools, and, most
> important, himself.

Thanks for that. I stand corrected.

--
Your mother was a conceited nincompoop who used to watch John Wayne films
with a small imaginary friend called Derek.