Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Grammer checker.

Grammer checker.

Nowt

Can anyone recommend a grammer checker out there which is ideally free
and pretty decent. I cannot get the one from Word XP to work and the
office assistant will not download.

TIA.

ts570d

Don't know about a grammer checker, but you might do a search for a
grammar checker along with a spelling checker.

basic grammer error.. codefly Python 4 12-16-2009 04:36 PM
CORRECTING GRAMMER AND SPELLING REALLY DOES NOT MATTER HERE IS PRO =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?= MCSE 5 02-12-2007 05:29 PM
More amusing C grammer Colin King C Programming 5 10-17-2005 02:16 AM
Representing BNF grammer using XML Venky XML 0 06-27-2005 05:15 PM
Grammer for crappy HTML. TLOlczyk HTML 4 07-02-2004 11:16 AM

Advertisments