Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Come on you song lyric experts!

Come on you song lyric experts!

Steve

Can anybody say which song this is from? It's driving my wife (and
therefore me) mad!
The only bits she can remember ( not necessarily exact) ----
"from the very, very young to the very, very old, everbody here say aye"

plus another bit "Are we hapy, are we sad....."

TIA

Ionizer

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://red-box-lyrics.wonderlyrics.com/Lean-On-Me.html

--
Ian.

Mike Easter

Steve wrote:
> Can anybody say which song this is from? It's driving my wife (and
> therefore me) mad!
> The only bits she can remember ( not necessarily exact) ----
> "from the very, very young to the very, very old, everbody here say
> aye"
>
> plus another bit "Are we hapy, are we sad....."

Two different sources -- sad vs scared

<rb>
SONG: Red Box-Lean On Me
ARTIST: Prodigy

Are we happy? Are we scared? Are we shouting? Never heard!
Are we running? Running brave ! Are we fighting? Making waves?
The first man he gets up and he says: well
can I have a say?
Singing man on fire pray for rain
do a mad man
do we say?
Ten men may get up and they say: well
can we have a say?
Have we lost the spoken word?

From the very very young to the very very old

everybody now say aye.
From the center of the earth to the corners of the globe

Everyone of you say aye.
Nobody better let me down
gotta run from the other side

sing on:

Are we happy? Are we scared? Are we shouting? Never heard!
The first man he gets up and he says: well
can I have a say?
Cut of drama powel' of sound. Are we progress?
Don't lose ground!
Ten men may get up and they say: well
can we have a say?
Are we fighting? Making waves?

From the very very young to the very very old

Everybody now say aye.
From the center of the earth to the corners of the globe

Everyone of you say aye.
Nobody better let me down
we will see on the other side.
Lean on me -

From the very very young to the very very old

everybody now say aye. . .
From the very very young to the very very old
.. . .
From the very very young to the very very old

everybody now say aye. . .
</rb>

<tm>
In Two Minds Lyrics

Verse 1
Do we work, do we play?
Do we go, do we stay?
Do we run, do we hide?
Is it wrong, is it right?

Verse 2
Is it good, is it bad?
Are we happy, are we sad?
It is black, is it white?
Is it day, is it night?

Chorus
Work, play, go, stay, run, hide, wrong, right
Good, bad, happy, sad, black, white, day, night

Verse 3
Is it love, is it hate?
Are we on time, are we late?
Do we ask, do we tell?
Do we buy, do we sell?

Verse 4
Are you in, are you out?
Should we hush, should we shout?
Are you blind, can you see?
Is it you, is it me?

Chorus
Love, hate, time, late, ask, tell, buy, sell
In, out, hush, shout, blind, see, you, me
</tm>

--
Mike Easter

Steve

Steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

->Can anybody say which song this is from? It's driving my wife (and
->therefore me) mad!
->The only bits she can remember ( not necessarily exact) ----
->"from the very, very young to the very, very old, everbody here say
aye"
->
->plus another bit "Are we hapy, are we sad....."
->
->TIA
->

Excellent ) Thanks a lot.
Steve.

where does song.name come from? chen li Ruby 3 12-28-2006 02:02 PM
Song lyric site second choice on google offers download.trojan MikeF MCSE 0 08-31-2004 01:21 AM
Lyric search soup Computer Support 2 07-23-2004 09:29 AM
OT: a particular folk song lyric Steve Freides Computer Support 4 01-24-2004 03:58 AM
Come One, Come All Jess Guim Digital Photography 0 12-02-2003 04:43 PM

Advertisments