Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Phone dialer

Phone dialer

Michael

I've hung up the idea of actually finding a real time voice changer that can
dial phone numbers. Now I'm looking for something else. Anyone know of a
phone dialer that I can use to make calls from my pc? I'm looking to
basically turn my computer into a phone.

Michael

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've hung up the idea of actually finding a real time voice changer that
> can dial phone numbers. Now I'm looking for something else. Anyone know
> of a phone dialer that I can use to make calls from my pc? I'm looking to
> basically turn my computer into a phone.

Never mind. I thought with xp it was done away with. But it is still
there.

DC

http://www.skype.com/

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

An effective way to deal with predators is to
taste terrible.