Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Inbox-mail

Inbox-mail

Jeff

Hi , I have XP Home Edition IE 6
I have lost my inbox mail twice all wiped out.
I have symantec 2005 and novirus mentioned.

Can someone tell me what could be the reason?
Only my messages and my Newsgroups are wiped out.
Thank you.

Blinky the Shark

Jeff wrote:
> Hi , I have XP Home Edition IE 6
> I have lost my inbox mail twice all wiped out.
> I have symantec 2005 and novirus mentioned.

> Can someone tell me what could be the reason?

Continued use of Outlook Express.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263