Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > iPod Shuffle + Windows XP Limited User Account

iPod Shuffle + Windows XP Limited User Account

Goonerak

I'm running Windows XP Pro with 5 user accounts. My children's accounts are
all limited user accounts.

One of them has been given an iPod shuffle as a present.

When I use the iTunes software on my administrator account everything works
fine.

When I use the iTunes software on my daughter's limited user account we
cannot transfer files from the CD drive or see what is on the iPod. I've
tried changing her account to administrator and everything works fine.
Therefore, it is something to do with the limited user account
functionality.

I don't want to set her account as an administrator. Is there any way I can
get iTunes to work properly with a limited user account?