Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Quartus II v3, Circuit after synthesized?

Quartus II v3, Circuit after synthesized?

Aoniti

Hi
I am using Quartus II v3.0 to simulate digital circuit. I can
download the source to FPGA but How can I know what kind the circuit
is synthesized ? For example how many flip-flop is used, how circuit
is?
Can you point me ?
Thanks

Mike Treseler

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Aoniti) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...

> I am using Quartus II v3.0 to simulate digital circuit.

Quartus has a simple waveform simulator, but is
mainly used for synthesis and place+route.

> I can
> download the source to FPGA but How can I know what kind the circuit
> is synthesized ?

You are downloading a binary configuration file,
not source code.

> For example how many flip-flop is used, how circuit
> is?

The circuit function is found in the source text files.
The circuit flop usage is on the Quartus synthesis report.

> Can you point me ?

Where do you want to go?

-- Mike Treseler