Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "The BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant"

"The BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant"

Ratzz

Hi all,

My 300w PSU failed yesterday so I bought a new 350w one today.

Installed it and it booted into windows ok.

After about 5 minutes of using the PC I got the BSOD and the above error.

I've tried diabling ACPI in BIOS but with no luck. Will not boot with safe
mode (fails after mup.sys and re-boots). Will not boot with last known good
config.

Any help?
Ratzz

[Windows XP, Athlon XP 2.5, 768mb mem (three banks), two HDD, two DVD/RW,
AGP graphics card, other PCI cards]