Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Aol messenger question

Aol messenger question

Rob

Can anyone tell me how can I change my status to invisible in AOL messenger.
Thanks.

Rob

Toolman Tim

news:y_jqe.19274$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me how can I change my status to invisible in AOL
> messenger.
> Thanks.

Unplug the phone line?

Old Gringo

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:y_jqe.19274$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Can anyone tell me how can I change my status to invisible in AOL
>>messenger.
>>Thanks.
>>

> Unplug the phone line?

Boy, You super Techs have all the right answers.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Toolman Tim

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3Csqe.2490$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>> "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:y_jqe.19274$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Can anyone tell me how can I change my status to invisible in AOL
>>>messenger.
>>>Thanks.
>>>

>> Unplug the phone line?
>>

> Boy, You super Techs have all the right answers.

giggle...snicker...

Ya gotta admit - he'd be invisible <g>

Adam Bailey

Rob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how can I change my status to invisible in AOL messenger.
> Thanks.

http://www.aim.com/help_faq/using/win/privacy.adp

This assumes you're using Windows, but you can easily navigate to another
platform's documentation.

--
Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | Finger/Web for PGP & S/MIME