Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sysprep - permanently disabling a device

Sysprep - permanently disabling a device

emmahicks@hotmail.com

Does anyone know how to permanently disable a device (wireless card),
then running sysprep and keeping the device undetected and disabled?
Everytime I run sysprep, it tries to find a driver for the hardware. I
am trying to create an image with the wireless card disabled. Any
suggestions appreciated.

JANA

Why not uninstall it, and physically remove it from the computer???

--

JANA
_____

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
Does anyone know how to permanently disable a device (wireless card),
then running sysprep and keeping the device undetected and disabled?
Everytime I run sysprep, it tries to find a driver for the hardware. I
am trying to create an image with the wireless card disabled. Any
suggestions appreciated.

Disabling System Restore Monitoring permanently Graham Windows 64bit 4 04-23-2006 04:00 AM
OT Sysprep problems Vincent Lape MCSE 1 10-01-2005 05:18 AM
Windows 2000 Sysprep Problem James Waite MCSE 4 02-19-2004 04:29 AM
SYSPREP and Ghost Question Techie MCSE 7 01-09-2004 06:51 PM
sysprep 2.0 Scmoozie MCSE 1 09-04-2003 02:10 PM

Advertisments