Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Good typing practice program

Good typing practice program

Christine Geary

I would like to know how to get a hold of a good typing practice program
where I can practice my typing. I have Windows ME.

Christine

Mike Easter

Christine Geary wrote:
> I would like to know how to get a hold of a good typing practice
> program where I can practice my typing. I have Windows ME.

Google websearching on typing tutor

1st two
http://www.senselang.com/ Free Program that lets you exercise and learn
Touch Typing.
http://www.mrkent.com/kb/keyboard.htm

Thousands more

Mike Easter

Dave Lear

"Christine Geary" wrote in message news:%8ipe.332$(E-Mail Removed)

> I would like to know how to get a hold of a good typing practice program
> where I can practice my typing. I have Windows ME.

This is way more fun than that "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing" stuff...
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/typingdead/downloads/

root

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:27:07 +0000, Christine Geary wrote:

> I would like to know how to get a hold of a good typing practice program
> where I can practice my typing. I have Windows ME.
>
> Christine

typequick