Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I've forgotten

I've forgotten

Iwonderwho

Where do I find this newsgroup using Internet Explorer? I asked a question
here on 4.5.05 at 11.39hrs and no-one has answered? I wanted to double check
whether there were any replies as I can't see them. You can bet your life
when I ask a question on this newsgroup that the server doesn't publish my
question...or the replies.......
I've got that Monday morning feeling

jils

www.google.com
click on groups

Iwonderwho wrote:
> Where do I find this newsgroup using Internet Explorer? I asked a question
> here on 4.5.05 at 11.39hrs and no-one has answered? I wanted to double check
> whether there were any replies as I can't see them. You can bet your life
> when I ask a question on this newsgroup that the server doesn't publish my
> question...or the replies.......
> I've got that Monday morning feeling

Iwonderwho

"jils" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42a3fcb4$0$22256$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> www.google.com
> click on groups
>

> Iwonderwho wrote:
>> Where do I find this newsgroup using Internet Explorer? I asked a
>> question here on 4.5.05 at 11.39hrs and no-one has answered? I wanted to
>> double check whether there were any replies as I can't see them. You can
>> bet your life when I ask a question on this newsgroup that the server
>> doesn't publish my question...or the replies.......
>> I've got that Monday morning feeling

Many Thanks.

JANA

What's the question???

Obviously, since this question got out, the system is working. Maybe you did
not properly ask the question, or nobody knows the answer!

Ask the question again at this location.

--

JANA
_____

"Iwonderwho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42a3fa53$(E-Mail Removed)...
Where do I find this newsgroup using Internet Explorer? I asked a question
here on 4.5.05 at 11.39hrs and no-one has answered? I wanted to double check
whether there were any replies as I can't see them. You can bet your life
when I ask a question on this newsgroup that the server doesn't publish my
question...or the replies.......
I've got that Monday morning feeling

JANATARD

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You ****ing JANATARD.

--
Poster: "My machine is very slow to boot up."
JANA the JANATARD: "Clean out the IE cache."

Dave Lear

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk

> I asked a question here on 4.5.05 at 11.39hrs and no-one has answered?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/24h...d0d438e44c8247

That's correct. Your post was made and no-one answered it. Free support from
an internet newsgroup's like that. Sometimes people don't know, don't care
or don't bother. You lucked out this time.

Dr. Bill

JANATARD wrote:
> JANA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>> Where do I find this newsgroup using Internet Explorer?

>> What's the question???

> BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You ****ing JANATARD.

TOTALLY ****ed! lol

Tomcat Admin password forgotten D E Java 6 05-21-2012 08:03 AM
Forgotten masterpassword Us Firefox 6 04-30-2008 06:55 PM
XP Home forgotten how to use WPA =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQ2FtcGJlbGw=?= Wireless Networking 14 05-04-2006 04:42 PM
HEXUS.review: Siemens SL65, A Forgotten gem? Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-07-2005 09:52 PM
Forgotten Password Reset Alfred E. Newman ASP .Net 1 02-23-2005 09:57 PM

Advertisments