Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > abit kx7333r memory upgrade

abit kx7333r memory upgrade

billybronco

Hi,

I am looking to upgrade the ram in my machine which currently consists of
2X256MB PC2700 sticks. Would I be able to add 2X512MB sticks totalling 1.5GB
or would this not work. I remember there being a pairing/banking something
or other issue that limits the combinations you can have.

Any info aprreciated.

TIA

MrGrumpy

Crucile or Kingston or Corsair web sites, use memory configerator
Your mobo site will tell you also, specially max memory

"billybronco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qWIoe.45870$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Hi,
>
> I am looking to upgrade the ram in my machine which currently consists of
> 2X256MB PC2700 sticks. Would I be able to add 2X512MB sticks totalling

1.5GB
> or would this not work. I remember there being a pairing/banking something
> or other issue that limits the combinations you can have.
>
> Any info aprreciated.
>
> TIA

Plato

billybronco wrote:

> I am looking to upgrade the ram in my machine which currently consists of
> 2X256MB PC2700 sticks. Would I be able to add 2X512MB sticks totalling 1.5GB
> or would this not work. I remember there being a pairing/banking something
> or other issue that limits the combinations you can have.

Check the motherboard manual. Or ask a pro mem reseller like
www.18004memory.com
Have the model of your motherboard handy.

http://www.bootdisk.com/ditto/ba.exe

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/